Benefits of wearing contact lenses full-time, or alternating them with glasses
Sport & activities: Fields of vision: Vision correction:
Costs: Weather condition: Sunglasses:
Types of contact lenses: dailies or reusables. The advantages and disadvantages
- Great comfort due to being very thin and having high water content. Once on the eye they are often instantly comfortable, making them easy to get used to.
- Convenient because they do not require any cleaning. This makes them great for busy people, or those with concerns about maintaining regular care of their contact lenses.
- The idea of having a fresh lens every day is something that attracts many to daily disposable lenses, it’s more about health.
- Perfect if your prescription is within the prescription range, otherwise you need to go for reusable contact lenses.
- Daily disposable are generally more expensive
- Often represent the best value in price for regular wearers.
- Available in the widest range of strengths and fittings to suit most eyes.
- Good comfort and tend to be more resistant to drying out than daily disposable lenses
- Require regular cleaning and care as you have to make them last longer
- They may also be a little less comfortable initially because they are thicker than daily disposables (for reusable durability).
Discover the most innovative materials
- They allow 5 times more oxygen through the cornea than normal lenses, reducing eye irritation.
- They are softer than other lenses so they provide more comfort
- Great fit for special contact lens designs and they ensure a great durability thanks to their premium technology
- Less easy to fit than the hydrogel
- Very easy to fit, and available in different levels of water contents. They're very flexible, depending and your needs and irritations.
- They can be ionic or non-ionic. Ionic lenses may attract positively charged proteins in the tear film, making them better for the health of your eye.
- Many new soft lenses also include surface treatments for greater all-day wearing comfort
Design: contact lenses made for all vision needs
FarORnear design for spherical contact lenses
FarORnear contact lenses have the same power in all meridians, so it doesn't matter if they rotate on your eye when you blink. They correct short or long sightedness. You can be free to play sports with no worries about breaking or scratching your glasses.
Toric design for astigmatism
With Toric lenses you can correct your astigmatism successfully and be free from your glasses. With this special design the lens is able to rotate to the right orientation of the cornea giving you the perfect vision.
Multifocal design for presbyopia
This allows for sharper and comfortable vision from near to far. With Multifocal you can get the perfect vision at all distances. It's the best solution for your presbyopia without changing your look with glasses.
THE MOST INNOVATIVE COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE
BreathTeck is a natural moisture layer inside the lens that makes it more breathable. With this technology your contact will attract water and at the same time give you a better oxygen transmission, for healthier and whiter eyes.
If you're looking for all day comfort lenses, HydroTeck is made for you. This premium technology creates a shield of water around your lens that keeps your eyes constantly hydrated giving you a fresh and natural sensation for long lasting comfort.
UV protection ensures clear vision against any unwelcome invasion of UV light into the eye.
SofTeck's smoother edges allow you to insert the lenses faster and easier. Thanks to these edges, you'll forget you're even wearing contacts.
Thanks to VisionPro technology, your vision aberrations will be highly reduced, and you will have a crisp and clear vision with a real peripheral view. Vision Pro helps to increase your performance level at sports and it will allow you to enjoy special occasions even more. Highly recommended for customers with presbyopia.
DigitPro is a special innovative design that helps you to focus close-up on digital devices with a crisp and clear vision, and also helps reduce the feeling of eye sensitiveness at the end of the day due to the excessive devise usage.